Monday, November 24, 2008

CHANGE


These days, it seems pretty easy to fade away. I've lost my focus here, from a combination of school, work and perhaps being a little burnt out. It's not that I write or report less - I'm trying my hand at real estate - and I listen to plenty of music, but there needs to be some changes here. I still love live music, but reviewing show after show becomes a burden when you're constantly falling behind. That's not to say I'm not going to catch up eventually, but there needs to be some variety. The more I occupy this world of music, the more I realize how much things are changing. And the more I want to be a part of it. Essentially, what I'm looking for is some sort of dialogue. The simplest thing is just linking to other people, but I'm not interested so much in aggregation as commentary.

Anyhow, watch this space - I'm going to be more active and I'm going to try to be more creative. And let me know what you think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...