Thursday, May 03, 2007

Romantic Rights: Walter Meego on KEXP


Hindsight's a two-way street. On one hand, I'll probably discover a dozen artists in the next month that I missed a chance to see live, but then there will be that one random show that I attend on a whim, and get blown away by a previously unknown band. So having said all that, I'm glad I stuck around for Walter Meego about a month ago. Although the band's still working on their debut full length out, they put on a compelling live show, which isn't always easy to do with electronic elements. And if the band's reading, you're very welcome for the pictures.

Here's their KEXP set, recorded in Chicago on September 7th, 2006, along with a couple singles. If that blurb's correct, I do believe that they're from the same town as Headlights, which only increases the awesomeness.

Enjoy:

MP3: Walter Meego - KEXP in Chicago Set
MP3: Walter Meego - Romantic
MP3: Walter Meego - Wanna Be A Star (Walter Sees Stars Remix)

Auto Rock: Here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...