Friday, September 17, 2010

Punching Out: The Week In Review, Sept. 13 to 17


The week of Sept. 13 saw a return to regular blogging! I'm not sure how much I'll be updating on weekends, but I figure I'll follow the weekly news cycle with this post, where we run down the week's news. Also, follow us on Twitter, fan us on Facebook, and subscribe via RSS Feed.

This week's top three posts:


Honestly not sure what's drawing people to a years-old post, but I know people love their Daft Punk. Also strong was Thursday's news roundup, with an Omar S track, and a photo gallery of clown craziness. This week, we also saw two sweet Daytrotter sessions, some belated lawsuits, and made a concert calendar.

Music today from Slowdive - "40 Days" from Souvlaki, one of my favorite albums. If you like music, you have to hear it. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...