Friday, September 22, 2006

Aphex Twins: Múm Live


You may not have heard Múm, but you may have seen the Valtýsdóttir twins on the cover of Belle and Sebastian's Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant. Múm plays a genre of music seemingly dissimilar from Glasgowian indie pop, but the gentleness and mentality is actually quite comparable. I haven't explored their full discography, but what I've heard has been soothing and, at times, quite striking. This set was recorded at Barcelona, Spain's BAM music festival on September 21st, 2002.

Enjoy:

1. The Land Between Solar Systems
2. Green Grass of Tunnel
3. K/Half Noise
4. Smell Memory / I Can't Feel My Hand Any More, It's Alright, Sleep Still
5. Please Sing My Spring Reverb
6. Now There's That Fear Again
7. Awake On A Train

Money Make Good: Here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...