Thursday, April 19, 2007

Interlude: Free To Stay

My grandpa passed away today, and I'm going to be flying down for the service over the weekend. Unfortunately, I now have tickets to two upcoming shows that I won't be going to, and it would be a shame if they went to waste. So, if you're in the area and are interested in either show, email or IM me and we can arrange something.


I have two tickets for CocoRosie's show tomorrow night at the Warsaw; doors are at 8 pm.

MP3: CocoRosie - Rainbowarriors
MP3: CocoRosie - Werewolf


I have one ticket for Emilie Simon's show at Joe's Pub on Sunday; doors are at 11 am.

MP3: Emilie Simon - Flowers (Live)
MP3: Emilie Simon - Joe's Pub Interview

1 comment:

Cocotte said...

So sorry for you. But I'm in France...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...