Sunday, October 15, 2006

Love It Out: The Cardigans in Helsinki


I'm not really familiar with The Cardigans' work, aside from the disco-inferno that is "Lovefool." If you're in the same position, I'd start with that track and go from there. From my brief impressions, it's definitely a style of music that I'm inclined to like, and lead singer Nina Perrson's strong presence is just a bonus.

This marathon set was recorded on October 28th, 2003 in Helsinki, Finland, although I could've sworn that there's a place in Canada by the same name.

Enjoy:

1. Intro
2. And Then You Kissed Me
3. Please Sister
4. For What It's Worth
5. Live and Learn
6. Paralyzed
7. Erase/Rewind
8. Hanging Around
9. If There Is A Chance
10. 03.45: No Sleep
11. Higher
12. Explode
13. You're the Storm
14. A Good Horse
15. Lovefool
16. Feathers and Down
17. Communication
18. My Favorite Game
19. Lead Me Into the Night

Buy Me, Buy Me: Here

In other news...

Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good has an interview with Headlights, one of my recent favorites. Even if you aren't a Zoolander fan, check it out.

rbally has recent Silversunning and Bloc Partying. I approve.

Speaking of Cards, what happened to the Mets? Last time I checked, they had just posted an impressive shutout victory. The pivotal Game 4 is going on now, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

The Rangers have lost three in a row; I blame the weather in Buffalo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

men reupload this show please, i cant found this awesome shoe in the web
please men repuload!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...